I'm so tired, tired of all these nonsense. This is becoming a cyclical thing, and it's driving me nuts, if not, bananas. I'm feeling so !@#$%^ now, I can't even feign a smile.
You know what? I'm washing my hands off this. I'm not gonna let my emotions take control of me; I control my emotions. Tonight is Talentime Finals, and I'm going to enjoy myself wholeheartedly.
---
That aside. I think I have a very weird body.
My teeth are always finding ways to bite my tongue when I chew, creating those irritating ulcers which takes many, many days to heal. And there was this time when I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't breathe. And a time when I went to school (CSS) and started puking non-stop. Then there's this thing about my feet, where a particular point hurts a lot when I run/walk too much. And I always get stomach aches. Monday blues or something, I don't know.
And yesterday, while I was strolling, I felt a series of short sharp pain surging through my torso. 3 consecutive times. It had been as if I was experiencing some sort of electrocution. Weird.
Oh well.
Speaking of weird, I just remembered two very funny/weird/lame/whatever-you-might-call-it conversations I exchanged with my friends, namely Leonster, Mollie and Mableh.
1. Hannah : What's that? -points to something on the ground-
Leon : It's a rotten fruit.
Hannah : Oh, I see.
And we realised it was such a pointless/weird exchange, we looked at each other and burst out laughing.
2. Just a few days ago, during Geography lecture...
Setting : Mr Goh lecturing in front, Hannah, Li Ling(Mollie) and Mabel sitting together, with LiLing in the middle.
Mr Goh: ... Slopes.
Hannah (to Li Ling): I like the shape of the sweet. (rather aggressively, according to Li Ling)
Mabel (to Li Ling) : Fatality.
Li Ling gave a very stunned look and blinked.
Started to stifle her laughter.
With 3 people talking altogether, what Li Ling heard was,
"WIPE THE SHIT OFF THE SLOPE... Fatality."
Hahaha. It may not seem funny when you read it, but trust me, you'dcrack up like nobody's business then and there.
Alright. I'm in a better mood already, and I'm waiting impatiently for the arrival of Jerlynz.

I miss my beautiful nieces.